Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Statement
We are committed to:
- Conducting our business with respect and care for people and the environment
- Responsible utilization of natural resources
- Continually improving our health & safety
- Complying, as a minimum, with all applicable legal and other agreed requirements
- Promoting dialogue with stakeholders about health and safety performance
We will achieve these by:
- Implementing a fully functional Health & Safety Management System
- Informing and appropriately training all employees and contractors on health and safety matters
- Responding effectively to health and safety emergencies involving our actives and products
- As far as reasonably practicable, providing appropriate resources required to implement the above
- Ensure that the Health & Safety Policy Statement is reviewed at periods not exceeding three years from the effective date or by a date set by the Managing Director.
As a company involved in the supply of services and equipment to the off-shore industry worldwide, we recognize the need for commitment to all aspects of responsible environmental stewardship of resources and ensuring that all our activities result in minimal harm to the environment.
We are committed to the protection of the environment through – inter alia
- Prevention of pollution,
- Sustainable use of resources,
- Climate change mitigation and
- Protection of biodiversity and ecosystems.
We drive our activities through:
- Compliance with customer requirements and relevant environmental legislation
- Minimising waste by evaluating operations and driving efficiency
- Ensuring awareness of environmental issues (including this policy) amongst all staff through regular training sessions
- The content of the EMS, and especially the Environmental / H&S Policies will be discussed as part of the initial induction of new personnel
- Continually improving the environmental performance by setting objectives and targets and the development of action plans to track progress and manage objectives.
- Continuously monitoring global environmental issues and to act in a manner that supports mitigation of the causes and effects of climate change.
The Employer, as well as all employees, are Responsible for policy implementation by participating and contributing to its success through their actions and suggestions.